WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
WHAT DO WE USE YOUR DATA FOR?
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR DATA?
Your data related to the reservation is stored in the reservation system, which we use to manage reservations (the system provider is the company INTERSPLET doo) for the purposes of its implementation.
Only persons employed by the company have access to the data and have the rights assigned to them (reception, support).
All data between the website and the reservation system is transmitted via a secure HTTPS connection.
Online payments and other transactions are made on the websites of the service provider (e.g. banks, PayPal) and are not processed or stored by us.
Yes. Cookies are small files that we place on your computer's hard drive through your web browser (if you allow) that allow our system to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
If you disable cookies, some features will be disabled. Some functionality that makes the service experience more efficient will be disabled. Some of our services will not work properly.
DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTIES
THIRD PARTY LINKS
WHAT ARE COOKIES
WHY ARE THEY NEEDED?
- for a better user experience of the website, we adjust the display of content to visitors based on past visits
- to save choices when creating a shortlist of devices and offers and comparing them
- on parts of the website where login is required, we keep you logged in
- to recognize your device (computer, tablet, mobile phone), which enables the display of content to be adapted to your device
- to monitor the visit, which enables checking the effectiveness of the display of content and the relevance of advertisements, as well as the constant improvement of websites
- they are necessary for the operation of certain services (e.g. online banks, online shops and other forms of e-business, ...)